Shannon Confair Photography's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I just posted about this yesterday on my blog. I had a graphic designer design a few…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 23, 2011 to Wedding Colors?

74 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Kelly Fung

"We've all made mistakes like this at one time- the upside is we learn to run our bus…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 7, 2011 to It seems I am more interested in my Brides wedding than she is... what would you do??

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

"Thanks Regina! My website is www.shannonconfairphotography.com I think I already fan…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to Philadelphia Area Florists and Bakeries...looking to connect !

3 Feb 5, 2011

"What about a boudoir shoot? Make sure to find a reputable, established photographer…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to Pamper the Bride Wedding Shower

10 Feb 5, 2011

"I recently shot a wedding with pink and gold and it was gorgeous! One color combo I…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to Wedding Colors?

74 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Kelly Fung

"Hi Regina, Although I'm not a florist or baker I would love to get some work in the…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to Philadelphia Area Florists and Bakeries...looking to connect !

3 Feb 5, 2011

"I recently participated in a show so I can tell you what NOT to do. Don't overcrowd…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to Bridal Shows! What do you want to see?

1 Feb 5, 2011

"Veuve Cliquot is a great champagne- and I know they have a rose champagne you might…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to What kind of Champagne should I choose?

1 Feb 5, 2011

"I agree- now you know for next time to not invest that much time into someone until…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 5, 2011 to It seems I am more interested in my Brides wedding than she is... what would you do??

5 Feb 7, 2011

"I love doing first looks! It allows the b&g to have that special moment with jus…"

Shannon Confair Photography replied Feb 4, 2011 to To do or not to do a First Glance/First Look Session?

8 Feb 4, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service