Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Hi Nina, Yes! Please email me at contact@gabbigrace.com or inbox me. I have a couple…"

Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith replied Sep 18, 2013 to Looking for "BRIDES" that need advice with those tough questions.

2 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith

"Hi Julie , I never display my company business cards at an event however my team mem…"

Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith replied Apr 5, 2011 to Business cards on display

8 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

"Great advice!! Thanks for all of your input on this topic I really appreciate it!!"

Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith replied Jan 18, 2010 to How Important is the Groom and his family when planning a wedding?

25 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Listed below is a list of Traditionally what the Bride and Grooms and their families…"

Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith replied Jan 18, 2010 to How Important is the Groom and his family when planning a wedding?

25 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Hi Amy, If you would like a detailed list of what the expectations of the Groom and…"

25 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Judy

"The topic of this discussion is "How important is the Groom and his family when Plan…"

Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith replied Jan 15, 2010 to How Important is the Groom and his family when planning a wedding?

25 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Judy

"Wedding planners are a tremendous help when planning a wedding!! I am a Certified Pr…"

Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith replied Dec 29, 2009 to Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service