Veils and Fairytales's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I have another way to look at this.  I just started a client referral rewards progra…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Dec 14, 2010 to Referral Fees, Commissions, Kickbacks

25 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Judi Tutton

"Hello Keisha,   I too am a wedding/event planner!  I designed and created my own web…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Dec 14, 2010 to Who created your website and who is hosting it?

32 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Shooting Star Photo & Video

"Yes, if you are a current member of AFWPI (Association for Wedding Professionals Int…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Jan 21, 2010 to Wedding Planner insurance

13 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by georgeth

"Hi! I'm a wedding planner in Corona, CA. I own my own business called Veils and Fair…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Nov 26, 2009 to What are the most popular wedding supplies? Crystals? Feathers? etc?

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Koyal Wholesale

"What is your website? I do web design on the side. I did my own site (www.veilsandfa…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Oct 6, 2009 to Website Designer??

5 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Desert Light Weddings

"Hello! Wow that price is a bit high. I'm not sure if it's because of the location, b…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Aug 24, 2009 to HELP! I want to do a Bridal Show with HereComeTheBrides.net folks and I need your input

2 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

"I do not post all vendors on my website, only ones that I affiliate with or collabor…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Aug 4, 2009 to Vendors on your website

4 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alan Dodson

"Where are you located? I know of a great gal that does letterpress invitations in Ri…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Jul 30, 2009 to Affordable Letterpress Invitations

3 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Yu

"I did this for my own wedding. I used mypublisher.com. It was a bit time consuming,…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Jul 24, 2009 to How do brides feel about making their own coffee table style wedding album/book via an online company?

4 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Marjorie Branco

"OMG!! I just received this exact email like 3 days ago!! Thanks for the notice!! I w…"

Veils and Fairytales replied Jul 24, 2009 to Scam alert! Avoid emails from "Sir Baird Alvin"

4 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Ty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service