In True Colors Photography's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I use www.Portfoliositez.com Love it! Had Blu and Photobiz for few years, left them…"

In True Colors Photography replied Oct 30, 2009 to re: Wedding Websites. Would you recommend your web designer?

23 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by diana brown

"Overall, you said a lot of stuff that i will disagree with, but that's just me. :o)"

In True Colors Photography replied Sep 23, 2009 to How to save money on wedding photography

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

"Thing is, they promote a lot of DIY things, which are not good for the vendors. I ha…"

In True Colors Photography replied Aug 31, 2009 to To Knot or not to Knot ;-)

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

"I know few people who advertise on TheKnot with not so great results. Most brides ar…"

In True Colors Photography replied Aug 24, 2009 to To Knot or not to Knot ;-)

8 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

"I think this is a very courteous thing to do. I don't know how else you would announ…"

In True Colors Photography replied Jun 30, 2009 to Save the dates...

11 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Kathy Henis Greeting Cards

"Well, i want to add my 2 cents here. I'll see if you agree or not. Advertising is a…"

In True Colors Photography replied Jun 19, 2009 to Specifically for new wedding business- Let's Talk...

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mandy Harris

"Very neat idea. How did you come up with it?"

In True Colors Photography replied Jun 17, 2009 to Brand New Reception Idea!!! Be among the first!!!

6 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by I Want A Poem - Amy

"I'll say YES many times. We do too offer framed portrait of B&G at the signing t…"

In True Colors Photography replied Jun 17, 2009 to How do you feel about engagement photos?

64 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Michelle Couch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service