A Pleasant Grove Florist's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Very great idea, I will suggest that to my Brides"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 30, 2009 to What can I do with my flowers after the wedding?

44 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Nina Paul

"lol, we actually had Brides give them back to us and we donated them to Nursing Home…"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 29, 2009 to What can I do with my flowers after the wedding?

44 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Nina Paul

"I have done all the stuff, networking, advertising in the local paper, on TV, with t…"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 29, 2009 to What are the Best ways to market your business for clients?

82 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

"My advise to my brides on those type of flowers "We can make it out of silk, but we…"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 29, 2009 to Popular "magazine" Wedding Flowers

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Janet P. Frye CFD

"In Germany we have a "Meet the Bride and Groom" for about 1 hour after the wedding,…"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 29, 2009 to How To Handle Inviting Guests To Wedding Ceremony and Not Reception?

12 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

"Reducing the Guest list is the best way to cut cost; Photography is not such a good…"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 29, 2009 to Reducing Wedding Expenses

52 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Get The Gown

"As a florist I would go with 5, because the bright blue is a color that you can get…"

A Pleasant Grove Florist replied Jul 29, 2009 to Which color palette? I love blue!

7 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by A Pleasant Grove Florist

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service