Creative Elegance Weddings's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Hello! My advice would be to find dresses in that style and try them on. That way yo…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Jul 31, 2010 to Help me out choosing my dress!

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

"Sorry I cannot help. I have a bridal consignment shop so I only deal with gowns that…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Jul 14, 2010 to New Bridal Gown Vendors..are there any out there that offer low minimum requirements?

1 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

"I have to say that I found it a little offensive. Everyone has to start somewhere at…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied May 6, 2010 to Interesting Article on Newbie Wedding Planners

6 May 7, 2010
Reply by Mandy Harris

"You could use ribbon streamers that the guest could wave or maybe even some noisemak…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 29, 2010 to Wedding Exit vs, After party

1 Apr 29, 2010

"I don't know how much I can help but I have a Bridal Consignment shop in Western NY.…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 29, 2010 to I am Looking to open a vintage bridal boutique in NJ!

1 Apr 29, 2010

"I feel your pain. I have a wedding consignment shop that has done some business, but…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 29, 2010 to Does anyone need a WEDDING PLANNER???

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Juno Weddings

"It may be a little casual for a wedding but it depends on the look you are going for…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 29, 2010 to NameNecklace

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Caithy Brook

"I love the beading and intricate details! Nicole Creative Elegance Weddings"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 23, 2010 to

just now

"Well here in Western New York it is definitely different than in New York City. It i…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 21, 2010 to Do New Yorkers throw better, more extravagant weddings? What do you think and why?

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by PWPEventPlanningDesign&Boutique

"The other thing is you never know what might look good on you and what may not. A br…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 21, 2010 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service