sarah Bunnett _ Gibson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Hello I am also an Officiant . I have this same challenge often . ----- Thanks  ROBE…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied May 17, 2011 to How to charge for travel costs!!!

29 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Kristina Skvrce

"AS an Officiant I have had my share!    I have taken  more of these difficult women…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Feb 2, 2011 to Have you ever worked with a Bridezilla?

29 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by minibridal

"HELLO THERE! TO other Officiants out there ? PRICING !!! ? FROM TORONTO OFFICIANT SA…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Sep 28, 2010 to Do you publish your fee's or not?

207 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rickyraj

"Make sure you are charging fairly for your own amount of extra of time . --That this…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Jun 8, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"As a higher priced Wedding service provider here in Toronto canada , I do not think…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied May 11, 2010 to USING CRAIGSLIST

108 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Maria Jimenez

"HI JUlIE , Yes I have done lots of shows. I have really the same experience as you .…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Mar 2, 2010 to Bridal Show followups?

15 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Antonio Crutchley

"Thanks Glen ---for the practical tone of your response .--I appreciate every comment…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Feb 23, 2010 to Cancellation of venue location ,By the venue/ CONTRACT ADVICE ?

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by sarah Bunnett _ Gibson

"As An Officiant , really I need to find out quickly and with taste! ----- Do they or…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Aug 4, 2009 to Bridal Shows - Vendor tips & attendee feedback

43 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Half Price Banners & Displays

"Sounds like you had a very flexible Officiant ! Your ideas are helpful for others al…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Jun 21, 2009 to Any creative new ideas on how to blend into the service ,elements of couple's cultural and or religigous faiths ,

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

"Another idea that I just tried out, -- today, in a service for the first time , ---…"

sarah Bunnett _ Gibson replied Jun 20, 2009 to Any creative new ideas on how to blend into the service ,elements of couple's cultural and or religigous faiths ,

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service