All Discussions Tagged 'and' (10)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

How Important is the Groom and his family when planning a wedding?

Last year I posted this discussion and I would like to revisit " How Important is the Groom and his family when planning a wedding" As a We…

Started by Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith

25 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Judy

Facebook....Friend or Foe

Do you find having a facebook fan page helps your business and generates revenue or is it simply a social site where you just share comment…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Lynn LEW Williams

Brides 2012! Please!!!

Hello everyone! Any 2012 brides out there? My fiancé and I are getting married in 2012. It’ll be the Six years that we have known each othe…

Started by Linsina J

4 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by georgeth

Should Supplemental Gratuities Be Added To The Quote

The problem I have run into in recent quotes is adding the supplemental gratuities to the quote raises the quote to a point that I am not r…

Started by Cape Cod Valet

0 Jun 19, 2011

Inexpensive ways to advertise my business

Happy Friday!!   I'm searching for ways to promote my online store http://www.weddingandbabyfavors.com I've had the store for about 4 mon…

Started by I Do and Babies too

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by I Do and Babies too

When is the right time to start Hair and Makeup Trials?

Trials are SO important!! 90% of Brides today walk out of a Bridal Gown Salon purchasing a Gown that is almost the total opposite of the id…

Started by Eye Do Beauty

2 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Eye Do Beauty

Candles are being banned.....what to do?

Several cities are now banning candle use for events and weddings, we offer an alternative. Silk Illuminated Flowers lit with soft LED ligh…

Started by Bella Luna Flowers

0 Dec 12, 2009

Elegant Crystal Bouquets

Having a crystal bouquet is a good thing for several reasons: - Solution to Alergies - Won't Die - Can be passed down to your daughter or…

Started by Fran Carter

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Fran Carter

What are the pros and cons to an outdoor wedding?

Outdoor Wedding Pros and Cons For those brides who are still undecided, here are some list of pros and cons when planning for an outdoor w…

Started by OutdoorWedding

2 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn @ MairzyDozy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service