All Discussions Tagged 'event' (14)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

how can we make a successful wedding event ?

Through the the bridaltweet , i will must be ask , how can we make a successful wedding event ? please share the best comment and review ,…

Started by G'Day Chef Catering Melbourne

0 Dec 19, 2014

Decorate Your Aisle with flowers

Real or silk flower petals are a traditional and gorgeous way to decorate your aisle. Roses are the most commonly used petals, and they com…

Started by Mita Raj

0 May 16, 2012

Looking for Vendors to Network with in the Nashville Area

Hello!!   I am looking for vendors in the Nashville Area to network with. I am starting to do some Event Planning and am interested in meet…

Started by Ashley Porter

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Fancy Events/E-Unite Events

Do I really need a Wedding Planner?

I have heard this question so many times and all too often we don't get the opportunity to answer. A wedding planner is not just a luxury t…

Started by Picture Perfect Events

11 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

Volunteering services/bartering

I am interested in  opportunities to volunteer event coordinating/decorating services in exchange for obtaining more awareness about our co…

Started by Casaundra Bronner

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Wedding and Event Businesses Network

Be a part of a growing network of wedding and event professional from around the world. Share business testimonials, ideas, make helpful su…

Started by allen newsum

0 Jun 20, 2011

What is more important...

Your centrepiece or elements that would wow your guests? As a newly launched Boutique Event Design Company, when working with a client that…

Started by Brandon Michael Lee

0 Apr 18, 2011

What are the Pros/Cons of "Co-op Advertising"?

Good Day,   I just stumbled upon this concept "Co-op adversting" and before I dive into it, i wanted to get some feedback from people that…

Started by CaisoSteelBand

0 Jan 6, 2011

A honeymoon or a Destination Wedding in Ecuador? Why not?

Terrasenses & Etica Events has the best Deluxe eco-honeymoons in Ecuador: Spa & Relax, Exclusive, Nature and Adventure, Shades of E…

Started by Terrasenses & Etica Events

0 Jun 2, 2010

What are the most popular wedding supplies? Crystals? Feathers? etc?

Hello BridalTweet Family! We're new to the community. We'd love to hear from the group, especially brides and event planners, what the most…

Started by Koyal Wholesale

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Koyal Wholesale

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service