All Discussions Tagged 'gifts' (20)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Gift Ideas for Couples without a Registry

No registry? No problem! Finding the right wedding gift can be challenging, especially when the couple does not have a registry. Today, not…

Started by Daman Starring

0 May 21, 2020

How to select best gift for valentine

Winter could be a time for love, kisses and hugs. The weather is frosty and cold however our hearts area unit heat and that we wish to shar…

Started by ibraggiotti jewelry

0 Feb 5, 2014

Cute idea for recruiting your bridal party / bridal party gift!

Saw this while browsing for bridesmaids gifts and thought this was super cute, so I wanted to share. These certainly fit my bridal party! l…

Started by Julie

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Neelam W

Stationery vendors!

We are looking to feature adorable thank you notes in our September 15th issue. If you're interested email at contributors@itsaboutdetails.…

Started by it's about details

5 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Dannye D. Hester

How do you like this pendant?

How do you like this pendant?   This blue cute thing could be used in wedding ceremony?   can i use it for wedding venues decor?  

Started by lillian crystal

0 Oct 18, 2011

My most unusual wedding gift

I was just thinking back out of all the wedding gifts I got and there was one that really stood out.  It wasn't anything glamorous, but it…

Started by Marilyn Anderson

2 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Marilyn Anderson

Wedding Registry

Not every engaged couple is going to want fine china, crystal, and a new blender. Many a couple these days don’t spend much time in the…

Started by Natalie Galvison

0 Feb 23, 2011

Make Personalized Wedding Gifts and Favors Using Your Photos - Try Products Free and Send us a Review

Hi there! My company is about to launch a website offering personalized photo products - you will be able to use photos from your desktop/F…

Started by Personalized For Weddings

0 Feb 14, 2011

Are any wedding vendors looking for items to promote and giveaway on their blog?

My personalized wire hangers are a wonderful addition to a bride's wedding day.  They not only are nice to hang the special dress from, but…

Started by amy

10 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by amy

Inspiration Board Contest

I'm hosting an inspiration board contest on my blog for brides-to-be. The winners will receive 2 hand painted floral champagne flutes and 4…

Started by A Wincy Glass 'N Design, LLC

0 Jun 2, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service