All Discussions Tagged 'jewelry' (11)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

4 Wedding Jewellry Ideas for Brides

Greetings! Wedding jewellery is surely a significant part of your ceremony. Every bride wants to shine on her big day so, I am going to sha…

Started by Nayyan Beffie

0 Jul 21, 2023

Discounted Jewelry for Budget Brides

Hi ladies, I just wanna share this FB page. I discovered this late last month, ordered a couple of lovely accessories (bangle and earrings)…

Started by Purple Empress

0 Nov 30, 2012

Great jewelry ideas for weddings

typically most brides like to give gifts that can be used after the wedding date.  Sometimes this gift could be shoes, gift cards, or jewel…

Started by Dekesha Williams

0 May 8, 2012

2010 Wedding Colors

Do any brides have their 2010 wedding colors picked? We are doing a color survey for the upcoming trends and colors next year. If you are i…

Started by b.mookié

12 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by georgeth

Hi, I'm a newbie vendor from Florida

Hi there! I'm new here. I'm from Florida and I make/sell jewelry on Etsy. I just made my first set of wedding jewelry for someone in AZ. I…

Started by Christa

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by shoutin entertainment orlando

What Do Winter Brides Wear?

Here's a question i pose to all the prospective winter brides, vendors, and families. What do winter brides lean towards in bridal wear / j…

Started by JG Kronenberger Fine jewelry

0 Oct 16, 2010

How to Take Your Own Quality Jewelry Pics

Preface: I am a wedding photographer, but I have a second brand that targets small businesses for commercial photography and such. The foll…

Started by GroovyDoodle Photography

0 Aug 30, 2010

How important is the symbolism of your jewelry on that BIG day?

Everyone has different reasons for wearing the jewelry pieces on that momentous big day! What thoughts go into your selection process? Is…

Started by Victoria Gloster

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by Caithy Brook

On LinkedIn? Post your link here to connect with others...

Hello! If you're on LinkedIn also, we'd love to share a connection with you there as well! This would be another great way to stay in comm…

Started by Victoria Gloster

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Andi Jompole/S'more Smoochies

Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway- Made To Order Watters Necklace!

About OneWed's Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway Back in June, I blogged about the stunning new jewelry line from Watters & Watters. If you…

Started by OneWed (Jennifer)

0 Jul 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service