All Discussions Tagged 'shoot' (9)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What a Beautiful & Young Photogenic Couple's Engagement Photo and Video Shoot in North East London

What a beautiful, young, photogenic couple! One of the most romantic atmospheric shoots! We have provided photography and videography, with…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

0 Mar 27, 2021

What a Charming Bride, A Mother of Her Little Angels and Bride to Her Stylish Husband!

We were in Conwy, North Wales because of taking photos and video clips for this lovely couple. The bride has required a special fashionable…

1 Aug 11, 2020
Reply by Alaister Gates

Wedding Photo Shoot Day in Chelsea, London

What a full of love and exciting couple, a beautiful Israeli bride and a gentleman British groom. Their wedding registration ceremony was h…

1 Aug 6, 2020
Reply by Alaister Gates

Wedding Day with a Lovely British Couple in Windsor, Berkshire, England

Romantic and beautiful English couple's wedding day in Windsor, southeast England. We have provided them wedding photography and videograph…

0 Jun 1, 2020

Bridal Portraits

Hi all beautiful brides-to-be, We took lots of bridal portraits which have different cultural background brides in this summer. We just pos…

Started by TheSnapshotCafe

0 Dec 20, 2015

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Boudoir Photographer in the Philadelphia or Lancaster area - **Urgent**

We are currently looking for a boudoir photographer for an upcoming photo shoot. In exchange you would receive ads and credit in the online…

Started by it's about details

1 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Megan Price

Northwest vendor collaboration photo shoot!

I've been trying to put together a bridal shoot with a Seattle model in the next few weeks. I'm already collaborating with Veils by Jules a…

Started by Tracie Howe

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Tracie Howe

How to save money on wedding photography

So how do I get the most for my money if I hire a qualified wedding photographer? First, don’t go for shoot and burn packages. When you h…

Started by Rodney Lee Gibbons, CPP

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service