All Discussions Tagged 'vendors' (26)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What's Your Elevator Pitch?

You know, your 30 elevator pitch. Reading Duct Tape Marketing, I learned how to put together a good one(I highly recommend that book). I'm…

Started by WeddingMediator

33 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Idit Ginsberg

Is This on Any Other Wedding Coordinator's Mind?

This is something that bugs me the more I think about it.  It seems unprofessional to me.  I hear of wedding vendors who will tell their cl…

Started by Janis Flagg

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by Janis Flagg

ATTN: All Wedding Vendors!!! Advertise Your Website or Wedding Business or Service On Our New Website!

We Have A New Website Launching Soon To Provide Brides, Grooms & Others An Easy One Stop Solution To Finding Wedding Vendors or Any Wed…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Southern California & Online Wedding Vendors Wanted!!

The Southern California Bridal District is searching for Southern California wedding vendors and online vendors that ship or travel to the…

Started by April Schuster

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by happychloe

Looking for Vendors to Network with in the Nashville Area

Hello!!   I am looking for vendors in the Nashville Area to network with. I am starting to do some Event Planning and am interested in meet…

Started by Ashley Porter

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Fancy Events/E-Unite Events

Why hire a pro with YOUR specialty? Why not a friend/myself?

I'm looking put together an email series to help brides see the "why" of the different areas of the wedding industry, so they can better un…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Astounding Events & Expressions

Northwest vendor collaboration photo shoot!

I've been trying to put together a bridal shoot with a Seattle model in the next few weeks. I'm already collaborating with Veils by Jules a…

Started by Tracie Howe

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Tracie Howe

New to Bridal Tweet - canada

Hello,   I'm new to bridal tweet. We're an wedding and event planning company that just launched not long. Looking forward to connect with…

Started by Janice Ng

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Confetti Bride

DIY Group Planning Classes

Smart brides, just like you, are raving about our group planning classes. It's an amazing series of class sessions that walk you through ho…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

0 Mar 19, 2011

Best PAID advertising sites?

New to Our Wedding Community? Browse our wedding planning guide to find the perfect photographer, invitations - you name it! Fashion Favo…

Started by Tracie Howe

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Angie Nicole Photography

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service