Follow Me on Pinterest

I am looking for new and different ideas for a wedding guest seating chart.  I always see the usual picture frame and placecards.  Many brides are always asking me for suggestions.  I have given some but am running out of ideas.  Does anyone out there have any for me?

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Views: 747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not an idea, just a suggestion.  Maybe step away from the picture frame or anything you "always see" all together.  What helps me is creating on a case by case basis vs. stocking up on ideas in advance.  Good luck:)

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I create table number cards and in this design I have included the persons name on the card (each on is printed on an Italian made paper)

Or, I also create cootie catchers for party favors. But in this case you could have the name of the person on the outside along with their seat/table number.

I have an incredible recommendation and she is a vendor here on BridalTweet.  Please stop by and check her out. Christine Caputo with the Seating Chart Boutique One of my brides for 2012 is using her and couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism.  She has a very unique product that you won't find any place else.  Tell her Kelli Crannell with Here's To You . . . Weddings and Events sent you ;)

I copied this idea from an internet site that I found but I'm sure they are easier ways of displaying people's name/table numbers.people do not want to be wowed with seating arragenments they want to sit with people that they know and might possibly have a good time sitting with at the reception.If any one needs help to plan a wedding,they may use the wedding app and get gain from it.
you can use different themes for centerpieces for each table or disposable cameras;
Etsy is one of my favorites sites, they have some amazing items there that  you get ideas from.

Wedding Forum Photos

• Add Photos

Wedding Forum Badge

Advertise With Us.

© 2015   Created by Christine Dyer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service