Official Rules and Regulations for
2009 Red Carpet Wedding
- sponsored by BridalTweet and Adorn Brides
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstakes rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the sweepstakes. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of BridalTweet.com (“BridalTweet”), its affiliates, employees and agents which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respect. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless BridalTweet, its affiliates, employers, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes, including without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; (d) personal injury, death, and property damage; and (e) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participants fully and unconditionally release all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of their entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent dealers and affiliates of BridalTweet and its agents, affiliates and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. BridalTweet reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third party.
4. TO ENTER. This sweepstakes will run until 11:59 p.m. EST October 30, 2009. To enter this sweepstakes, participants must 1) visit www.BridalTweet.com, 2) sign up to be a Member of www.BridalTweet.com, and 3) select ‘Bride-To-Be’ as an answer to the BridalTweet Membership application question that asks: What best describes you? Only one entry per person and e-mail address is permitted. By submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. BridalTweet is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind. BridalTweet is not responsible for any undeliverable, lost or misdirected mail or email sent by participants or BridalTweet or Adorn Brides.
5. PRIZES. There will be one (1) winner randomly drawn from all Eligible Entries on or about November 1, 2009. Drawings will be conducted by the BridalTweet team. The winner will receive a complimentary earring rental not to exceed $150 in value, subject to general rental terms and conditions of Adorn Brides. A representative from BridalTweet will contact the winner within seven (7) days of the date the winner is selected. The winner will return to BridalTweet a signed copy of these Official Rules and a form releasing BridalTweet from all claims. Once this is completed, BridalTweet will notify Adorn Brides of the winner’s contact information. Adorn Brides will contact the winner within seven (7) days to coordinate the fulfillment of the gift card. The appropriate retail value of the prize is up to $150 and odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. For example, if BridalTweet receives 1,000 Eligible Entries, your chances of winning will be 1 in 1,000. The winner is responsible for taxes any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. All decisions of the judges of this sweepstakes are final, binding and non-negotiable. No prize may be transferred or substituted.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER. BridalTweet will notify the winner by email address at the information on file for the winner on or about November 1, 2009. To accept and receive the prize, the winner must sign and return to BridalTweet a copy of these Official Rules and a form provided by BridalTweet releasing BridalTweet from all claims no later than November 8, 2009. Otherwise, BridalTweet will randomly select another winner. The winner agrees to have their name and entry posted on BridalTweet, along with any/all websites, newsletters, and press releases including those operated by Adorn Brides. The winner also agrees to provide a digital photo of the couple wearing the prize to BridalTweet and Adorn Brides for posting on any/all websites, newsletters, and press releases including those operated by Adorn Brides.
7. SPONSOR. The sweepstakes is sponsored by BridalTweet, located at P.O. Box 286176, New York, NY 10128.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. By entering this sweepstakes, participants consent to BridalTweet’s use of their name, likeliness, image and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this sweepstakes, participant authorizes BridalTweet to contact participant for commercial purposes via e-mail address listed on the participant’s entry form. BridalTweet reserves the right to cancel this sweepstakes at anytime in the event of fraud or corruption of the sweepstakes. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
Last updated by Christine Dyer Sep 8, 2009.