2014 Wedding Trends
In early December, I reached out to the 18,000 members of this wedding community and asked, "What are your predictions for 2014 weddings?" Here are the highlights from the answers that I received from the experts (aka BridalTweet's wedding vendors). After reading this list of predictions, I'm sure that you'll agree that 2014 will bring forth elegant, meaningful moments that we will remember forever!
1. Hand-painted Wedding Cakes. Predicted by by Crystalpearl Jewelry.
2. Detailed Backs. "Backs are going to be the main feature in 2014. Thanks to vintage influences in 2013, 2014 is going to be packed with this subtle yet sexy feature. We are talking keyholes, jeweled embellishments, architectural pleating and lace fill-ins." - Rachel Morgan
3. Rustic is out. Elegant is in. "Brides are looking for contemporary design with traditional touches. Budgets will still be tight but there will be increased spending on uniqueness and interactive activities for guests." - Marina Luri Events
4. Tea-Length Dresses. "...have been reappearing throughout 2013 and in 2014, we are expecting to see a tea-length boom. These short designs are super cute and are a bit different than the traditional wedding dress. " - Rachel Morgan
The next six trends were submitted by OliverINK Publishing...
5. Large Ruffled Skirts
6. Gold Table Decor
7. Brides Posing in Front of Doors
8. Printed/Patterned Bridesmaid Dresses
9. Text-dominant Invitations
10. Tutus for Flower Girls
What are your predictions for 2014 weddings? Please comment below.
Did you like this blog post? Want more? Then, fill out our short form below and get a FREE weekly subscription to high-value marketing articles from Christine Dyer, social media expert and founder of BridalTweet.com ($197 value). SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Christine Dyer, Social Media Expert and Founder of BridalTweet
Write a Review or Comment