From your shoes to your jewelry to your dress - it is so much fun to choose what you'll be wearing for your wedding day. But there are endless choices. To help you choose the wedding fashions that are best for you, I reached out to the experts and found out what the hottest wedding fashion trends are for 2016. Below is a list of the best expert opinions on this topic. And after you read these trends, you might just want to check out BridalTweet's list of our favorite 20 wedding fashion vendors. Enjoy...
1. CAPES are becoming popular! Cape gowns have been popular in western fashion for years but it only made a come back a few years back with cape bridal gowns. It came back in spurts and officially put its foot down when Jennifer Lopez had a cape effect in a beautiful yellow gown at the Golden Globe Awards 2016. - Elizabeth Kate of http://www.gujaratidresses.com
2. Bridal headpieces made of floral and crystal accents are growing in popularity along with textured gowns embellished with floral appliques. Breeziway options in this category include the hand cut and pressed silk flowers of the crystal encrusted Elysabeth headband or comb, the vintage-inspired Sophia birdcage veil, and our flirty, wisp flower veil. - Breeziway by Sandra
3. Earthy, Earthy, Earthy! My clients have been having a ball with mixing mother nature,color and some bling. - Tracy Silver
4. lace, lace and more lace, especially long lace sleeves and lace overlay. - http://www.crystalpearl.etsy.com
5. We're seeing a strong trend toward soft, almost ethereal gowns for weddings, whether they be ranch, winery, beach, mountains or resorts locales. Strapless is still very strong, but more designers are coming out with non-strapless designs that don't look "heavy" or matronly. Color is stronger than ever before for us, but very soft muted tones of blush, nude, champagnes. These colors really make the lace pop on gowns and are extremely flattering on many skin tones and brides. - Christine Dilullo, Epiphany Bridal Boutique, Carmel, CA
6. Tiered skirts are very popular right now. This is a feature that blends femininity with style, and appeals strongly to brides who prefer to look elegant and modern. The beauty of this wedding dress feature is that it can be adapted to suit both contemporary and classic tastes, and can be as dramatic or subtle as one desires. Tiers add just the right volume to a wedding skirt, so it has extra texture but isn't too poufy. Hence it makes the perfect compromise for the bride who wants a contemporary look and her mother who prefers to see her daughter in a wedding dress with a touch of class. Tiered skirts are usually featured on A-line and mermaid silhouettes, with the feature adding a regal effect to the former and drama to the latter. This single element instantly dresses up both silhouettes, and the whimsical detail goes well with almost every wedding dress neckline. Not only does it look highly fashionable, it is also very romantic. - Olga of http://www.bestforbride.com
Still struggling to find the perfect shoes or jewelry or dress for your wedding? Here are 20 of our picks for the best wedding fashion vendors. Check them out and you just might get the most stylish wedding ideas!
Write a Review or Comment