Gone are the days, when ladies wore, only tailor-stitched blouses. Since last few decades the upcoming of array of fashion designers have presented ranges of exclusively stitched patterned blouses to enhance the sexy look of the Indian traditional attire such as sari, ghaghra and lehanga.
Presently blouses are given a lot of importance like the long yarn cloth adorned by eastern countries women folk. As there are innumerable patterns of blouses to select the most suitable one perfectly matching your other adorn garment, you need to have right information about all kind of trendy blouses.
Here are few patterns well matching with your other long garment:
- Quarter sleeves: Normally worn by heighted ladies and slim women to give a traditional look along with their worn sari of any fabric. Even perfect for covering flabby arms. Mostly cotton printed blouses are worn matching the colour of the sari.
- Puffed sleeves: It is a kind of short sleeves worn by small heighted women along with cotton sarees draped in Bengali style. It will give a cute look worn with lehangas having the long dupatta adorn like sari pallu. Having a broad laced border at the bottom of sleeves will give it more a trendy look.
- Cap sleeves: Mostly worn by women having broad lean shoulders. Popularly known as mega sleeves is cut in cap shape. The small sleeves pattern is best to be worn in summer season along with khadi or cotton printed sari.
- Normal half sleeves: The sleeves are generally five inches longer finishing above the elbow. Since a century the sleeves are stitched with any kind of neck lined blouses.
- Halter pattern: The blouse is right to portray your sexy appearance best to be worn with fashionably designed plain sarees for parties. Women possessing broad shoulder can definitely try for this kind of modern blouses.
- Spaghetti sleeves: As the name suggests a single or multiple slim cords are attached to the shoulder and chest part of the blouse. Worn by young girls having perfect figure. To reflect more appealing look the cords can be of beaded lace or embroidered with golden threads. Often fashion trend makers love to adorn these fabulous patterned blouses.
- Sleeveless: If you have good looking shapely arms, then try to wear sleeveless blouses. A broad band is stitched with shoulder and front part of blouse without any sleeves connected to it. Generally worn by women to portray modest look as well as preferred to be worn in sunny hot days.
- Blouses with Bishop’s sleeves: As the name suggests a Victorian styled classic pattern mostly worn in wintry nights along with Banarasi brocade or Kota silk. Its elegance is enhanced by laces in its sleeves border and on neck outlines.
- Off shoulder blouses: These modern trend blouses are in fashion worn by heighted ladies to show cast their feminine charm. Best to be worn with long skirts combined with draping a long dupatta.
Now, you know the different kind of blouse sleeves design, which will help you opt for the right kind that can suit your shapely upper physique.