Budget Weddings (37)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What IS a "realistic budget"?

New to Our Wedding Community? Browse our wedding planning guide to find the perfect photographer, invitations - you name it! Fashion Favo…

Started by Ty

8 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

How about this printed dress for holiday? Expensive?

When i google printed dress, i found this one: http://www.edressit.com/_p4039.html It has floral fabric. In the same site, i can see three…

Started by Vivianus Ji

0 Jun 17, 2015

How about this dress for wedding party?

dress was bought here: http://www.edressit.com/_p3754.html

Started by Vivianus Ji

0 Jun 12, 2015

how can we make a successful wedding event ?

Through the the bridaltweet , i will must be ask , how can we make a successful wedding event ? please share the best comment and review ,…

Started by G'Day Chef Catering Melbourne

0 Dec 19, 2014

Reducing Wedding Expenses

What is the easiest wedding expense to reduce when a bride is on a budget and how is it done? Sharon Ives ScrapFree Photobooks sharon@scra…

Started by ScrapFree Photo Books

52 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Get The Gown

just want to share with you

I went into bridal stores to try on a few dresses and I'm so in love with a designer dress! But you know.....Luckily, I found the one I lov…

Started by Angie Sproul

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Uberoom

Discounted Jewelry for Budget Brides

Hi ladies, I just wanna share this FB page. I discovered this late last month, ordered a couple of lovely accessories (bangle and earrings)…

Started by Purple Empress

0 Nov 30, 2012

MTV Casting New Bridesmaid Series!

DO YOU HAVE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS BRIDAL PARTY?   Does your bridal party consist of a cast of characters with lots of personality?  Does it i…

Started by lex tan

0 Oct 12, 2012

Wedding competitions

I'm quite new to all things ewdding, but have found a website I want to share that do a-m-a-z-i-n-g wedding competitions!! You should defo…

Started by Anna Morrish

0 Jul 3, 2012

Win Yor Dream Wedding Cake.....

Hello all, I came accross this contest on Facebook...and I think it's great, and also because I know how exspensive wedding cakes are lol.…

Started by stephanie Betances

0 Apr 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service