Destination Weddings (64)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Looking for wedding photographer in Cancun, Mexico.

Hello ladies! We are goinf to have destination wedding in Cancun Mexico in 2 months and I still haven't decided on the wedding photographer…

Started by Jennifer Lyon

1 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Milana Giaconally

Silk Flowers for Destination Weddings

Have you considered using silk flowers for your destination wedding?  About 20% of our silk flower bridal packages are ordered specifically…

Started by Dawn @ MairzyDozy

8 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Sharon Roose

"Semi" Destination Weddings

When my original wedding venue fell through I was a little panicked, but lucky for me I found the perfect replacement venue. The only probl…

Started by Jacquie Anderson

3 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Is Destination weddings better on the pocket?

It is said, that destination weddings are less inexpensive, with little to no stress. We are the Bahamas' premier event planning company, c…

Started by Quetell Duncombe

4 Oct 9, 2015

Do you think it is important to have a trusted wedding planner at the venue or location of the destination wedding?

Do you think the attitude of brides who have destination weddings are more adventurous and want to do it themselves or would rather leave i…

Started by Anna Savino

7 Oct 7, 2015

And in France ?

Hi ! I had a reflection on the wedding in France. I have the impression that there are less and less people who come to marry in France. Do…

Started by Beatrice de Guigne

7 Oct 7, 2015

Destination Weddings

Hiwhat is the country more requested in Europe for destination weddings?Thank youFabrizio

Started by Prestige Weddings Italy

2 Oct 7, 2015

Destination Weddings

Hi Everyone, Just looking for some tips and advice on marketing to those brides that are looking to have a destination wedding. More so a B…

Started by As You Wish Destination Weddings

1 Oct 1, 2015

Punta Cana Beach Weddings in Dominican Republic by Caribbean Style Weddings

Romantic walks on the beach, diving for starfish, horse back riding, around town with the locals... Do you really want your honeymoon photo…

Started by Melissa Perez

0 Jun 24, 2014

POLL: reception dress... which one?

Hi ladies!  I'm considering changing into a different dress for the reception portion, mainly because my wedding dress is pretty bulky and…

Started by Arlene Ramirez

13 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service