DIY - Do It Yourself Weddings (19)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding basics

Hello everyone! I'm so happyi to have an opportunity to ask y'all directly about everything I unterested in. I even don't know where should…

Started by Mariya Popova

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by georgeth

Can I let my guest choose their own seating?

Is it rude?I have a lot to do and I feel using my time for planning catering decoration etc is better spent than who will sit where.But not…

Started by joaquin pochat

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

DIY Group Planning Classes

Smart brides, just like you, are raving about our group planning classes. It's an amazing series of class sessions that walk you through ho…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

0 Mar 19, 2011

My Homemade Wedding Favors Dilemma

As a soon-to-be-bride on a budget, I was thinking about making my own wedding favors.  But a couple of days ago, my girlfriend sent a weddi…

Started by kathie bolio

0 Jan 21, 2011

What to do with leftover ribbon

Hi DIY crafters,   Here is a great way to use leftover ribbon:  Ribbon Roses.   Please see these roses and instructions on how to make them…

Started by Margaret Ivory

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Angela Love

Get your guests to video your wedding

Shotclip.com is a video app for amateurs to make great wedding videos. It is like the video version of disposable cameras. If you ask some…

Started by Shotclip

0 Nov 15, 2010

Organization for the DIY

Okay all you DIY brides, how many of you out there you an organizational binder to keep track of your planning?  What do you love about it?…

Started by Weddings Fresh

0 Aug 31, 2010

Uncheesy Themed Decoration

My fiance and I are getting married next September in a firehouse in DC, we're then having the reception at a nearby hall (which happens to…

Started by debi

3 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Envy by Design

DIY Up lighting to save .... Well maybe not....

Hi, LED Up-Lighting comes in many different flavors. To DIYyou can get them set to one color but it gets kind of boring all night. The best…

Started by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Travis Harger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service