Etiquette and Traditions (30)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Email requests for Wedding Reception Proposals

Hello Vendors and Wedding Planners and Brides: I receive email requests for a proposal with limited information. I'm at a loss how to hand…

Started by Annette Aaron

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Glen Shevlin

Pregnant Bridesmaids

I am having a situation where one of my brides is having a predicament with one of her bridesmaids. The bridesmaid is due to have a baby 2…

Started by Alexandra Roussos

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Yvonne L

Brides Proposing

Its said that 99% of grooms propose. However, the 1% are women. I'm actually surprised by this # because I thought it would be higher for w…

Started by Alexandra Roussos

0 Nov 30, 2009

Is "Canon in D" tradition or just lazy research?

At Wed In Harmony, I want the wedding couple to be empowered by their music. It's the soundtrack to the biggest day of their lives! Many pe…

Started by Tiffany VanBoxtel,Wed In Harmony

7 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

How To Handle Inviting Guests To Wedding Ceremony and Not Reception?

Hi, my name is Stacey Strickler, and I am the owner of Affairs To Remember Event Planning. I am currently working with a bride who has budg…

Started by Stacey Strickler

12 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

South Asian Weddings

For those who are having a South Asian wedding, here is a group I created for all of us to connect.

Started by Heather Parker Photography

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Nidhi Dalwadi

Got (Future) In-laws Problems?

Having a hard time coping with your future in-laws? The key is to unite with your groom to overcome this obstacle. Find encouragement by jo…

Started by Jenna D. Barry

0 Aug 28, 2009

Don't Touch My Garter! That's My Bouquet!

Some wedding traditions you may not want to mess with but I am always looking for a unique twist to put on the garter / bouquet removal and…

Started by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

Your Wedding is approaching and there is a Family Feud! Ding Ding Ding!

Don't let this ruin your day or take your mind away from what's important. I suggest try separating the parties and remind them this is a d…

Started by ItsMyGiftRegistry

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by WeddingMediator

Invitation wording

My client was married at a private ceremony last year and now they are getting married in Las Vegas. The invite has their married names not…

Started by Fountain Street Designs

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Fountain Street Designs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service