Fashion and Accessories (91)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

A wedding dress in the USA ? :)

Hi everyone ! So, I'm living in Paris right now but I will soon join my fiancee in New York in November... We are guetting married in Ju…

Started by Iness

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

HELP! Is this head piece great for a beach wedding?

Hello everyone!    I have the found the head piece which I am dying to wear on my wedding day!  Here it is: Dress: Vera Wang Head Piece:…

Started by Purple Empress

0 Dec 29, 2012

Will you be wearing necklace?

I'm getting close to the big day and wondering about my accessories. MY dress is strapless,...and iv been thinking...idk if a necklace woul…

Started by Angie Sproul

1 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Poll: Shoes under the wedding dress!

As we all know, brides have multiple ways of showing their personality on their wedding day.  One of those ways is with their choice of sho…

Started by Danielle Pasternak

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Short Survey on the wedding industry

Hi everyone ! So I'm an MBA student in Paris and I'm researching the wedding industry in the USA, for a project. I was hoping those of you…

Started by Iness

3 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Iness

Help me choose a dress for my May destination wedding in Aruba

I need help choosing a dress for my destination wedding this May in Aruba. We are having 50pp with a beach ceremony and reception inside. …

Started by Ashley Miller

14 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

The Wedding Photo Album… Do you really need a Wedding Album?

Wedding Album   A wedding album is an opportunity to, years down the line, enthrall yourself with a world of memories — to again experience…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

MTV Casting New Bridesmaid Series!

DO YOU HAVE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS BRIDAL PARTY?   Does your bridal party consist of a cast of characters with lots of personality?  Does it i…

Started by lex tan

0 Oct 12, 2012

Wedding Watches?

Ever thought about proposing with a luxury watch instead of a ring? A watch can be just as expensive if not more than an engagement/anniver…

Started by Zee Watch Group

0 Jul 24, 2012

40% off sparkle shoes

Sparkle-shoes.com Today til 4/25

Started by Sparkle Shoes

0 Apr 18, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service