Fashion and Accessories (91)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Choosing the right hairstylist/makeup artist!

I believe you need a bond with your stylist, of course the prompt responses as well as the services are the most important. When you can t…

Started by Ashley Giannetto

0 Nov 22, 2009

The Philadelphia Academy for Make Up and Special Effects-Bridal Makeup

As a bridal make up artist I beleive that the more talented and skilled makeup artists there are...the better our industry grows. As the th…

Started by Carolyn Diamond

0 Nov 8, 2009

Would you buy a used wedding dress?

Hi brides-to-be, wedding enthusiasts, and wedding vendors! I was wondering what your thoughts are on buying a pre-owned wedding items? Our…

Started by BravoBride - Susan A. Shapiro

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Kristy D

Tips for buying a wedding dress - body shape

Tips for buying a wedding dress - body shape Pear shaped brides want to buy a wedding dress that puts emphasis on their small waistline. Th…

Started by Moonlit Bridals

0 Oct 16, 2009

Brand New Reception Idea!!! Be among the first!!!

We have the hottest new reception product on the market! Its fun, innovative and inexpensive! Please compare our product on these two diff…

Started by Corinne Lettau

6 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by I Want A Poem - Amy

Calling All Brides!! Looking for Feedback

Hello!! We are getting ready to launch our online store soon, but first we'd like your input!! We will be selling beautiful veils (most app…

Started by Veils and Fairytales

0 Aug 24, 2009

Shoe Malfunctions and Feet in Pain

A few years ago, Carrie Bradshaw introduced us to a few new friends...Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo. “Sex and the Cit…

Started by Bridelines

0 Aug 18, 2009

The Perfect Wedding Dress

What's the most important thing you look for in a wedding dress?

Started by Therez Fleetwood

0 Jul 22, 2009

WIN a fascinator - ONLY IN MAY!

HELLO GIRLS! This is my MAY MAD HATTERS COMPETION for you MAD HATTERS to win a cool fascinator to wear on the MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORT MA…

Started by Hatastic!

0 May 13, 2009

Special One Time Promotion

50% off goes to the first bride - www.adornbrides.com Your Special One Time Code: PRMC2896

Started by Caren Jeanty

0 May 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service