Fashion and Accessories (91)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Dresses Decision! Give Me a Hand!

I am just engaged now, but i am still eager to get my ideal wedding dress soon. Have spent some time selecting my wedding dresses. AND fina…

Started by Linsina J

0 Apr 9, 2011

Wedding dresses at Costco?

Did you hear that Costco is getting into the wedding dress business?  What do you think about picking up your groceries and then heading ov…

Started by Diane Thomas

0 Mar 28, 2011

ATTN Southern Brides! Heart Bride-to-Be Search

Bridals by Lori and the American Heart Association are looking for brides-to-be! Atlanta-based Bridals by Lori, the largest couture bridal…

Started by Katie O'Neill

0 Feb 24, 2011

HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH FOR A BRIDAL GOWN TO ASK FOR TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT??

WHAT is too many gowns for a Bridal Gown Supplier to ask for to open an account?   Some of these minimum orders to open accounts by Bridal…

Started by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

0 Feb 1, 2011

Bridal leads

Hi, we would love to  introduce our custom line of Swarovski Crystallized accessories to  brides and wedding planners!  Does anyone have an…

Started by Rosie Daoud

0 Jan 25, 2011

GOWN ONLINE A GOOD IDEA???

I have found that the best way to save money when searching for a wedding gown is resorting to the internet. Unlike brick a…

Started by Christina Peterson

16 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

When is the right time to contact the hair and makeup artist?

Often brides wait until about a month or two before and then panic. My professional opinion, give yourself about 4 months, definitely sched…

Started by Ashley Giannetto

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by CaraSue Hall

Show off your bridal hairstyle!

Good day to all!   I have a wedding website and I just finished an article regarding wedding hairstyles. I have a spot in the article whe…

Started by OutdoorWedding

0 Jan 13, 2011

Hello from Barbara Weddings I m new here and loving it!

Hi I m new to this website and i love it already! Thankx to Christine for following me on Twitter My name is Barbar and i own a small weddi…

Started by VictoBelle Bridal

8 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by VictoBelle Bridal

Some help on finding The wedding dress

I stumbled across this and thought I would share this. It is only available to the first 100 and as of right at the time of this post, ther…

Started by Melina Wedding Pickle

0 Dec 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service