Fashion and Accessories (91)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Ordering Wedding dresses online

My local stores can't order the wedding dress of my dreams in time (without charging hefty fees.) The dress is the only dress I have tried…

Started by Kristy D

13 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Chloee Amelia

Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

At 5'3 and 115lbs, I am considered skinny and short. The bigger problem is my chest. It's gi-normous and I am EXTREMELY concerned about dre…

Started by Kristy D

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anew You Body Fashions

Wedding dresses

Hi, I am Anushka. I am working with a wedding base site, name illusions bridal.com. It is an informative site regarding wedding dresses, go…

Started by Anushka Pathak

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Adamshefard

Who is going to the March 12th "Women in the Know Conference"?

I am definitely going to be there, and looking forward to hearing from Ivanka Trump. There are so many wonderful people I'm connected with…

Started by Victoria Gloster

0 Feb 16, 2010

CRYSTAL / RHINESTONE SASH GIVEAWAY!!

kirsten kuehn designs ( www.kirstenkuehndesigns.etsy.com ) is giving away an austine headband/sash ! enter at - www.kirstenkuehndesigns.bl

Started by Kirsten Kuehn

0 Jan 28, 2010

Wedding veil and hair style help

Hi, my friends, Could you suggest a wedding veil and hair style for us? Fashion, pretty, elegant!

Started by risa

0 Jan 14, 2010

2010 wedding dress style

Do any brides have their 2010 wedding dress style picked? I can recommend them to my friend! If you are interested in sharing your lovely d…

Started by xia

0 Jan 10, 2010

LK Photography Most Glamorous Bride of 2009

I've blogged my most glamorous bride of 2009 and would love you see and share it on your own blog etc if you would like. Please contact me…

Started by l

0 Jan 1, 2010

I am looking for a top wedding dress seamstress for alterations

...Are there any London based people or in-the know people who could recommend a reputable person or company?

Started by Rebecca Holt

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

Free Custom Garter Contest

There's a beautiful garter contest at The Thirty-Something Bride's blog. It's sponsored by Florrie Mitton Couture and they are stunning! Hu…

Started by Louise Fitch

0 Dec 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service