Miscellaneous (165)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Introducing Simply Kayo – The Experts behind Exceptional Events

Simply Kayo is an exclusive boutique special events company that designs luxury events for discerning clients both in the UK and Internati…

Started by Simply Kayo

0 Jan 4, 2013

Where can I create my IOS/Android Wedding App for free?

Hi. My fiancee and I have been trying to find a good tool to let us build an app for our wedding. I've already built our website and now we…

Started by Juan

0 Oct 24, 2012

Violist or Harp Musician needed for wedding 11-11-11 NYC

I have a couple who needs either a violist or harpist for their wedding please let me know what you charge   Best Caren

Started by Caren Jeanty

7 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Raphael Klayman

Engagement Stories

Hi All, Tis the season for engagements.... I was just remembering back to my own engagment (which happened before I became a professional w…

Started by Stacey Porter

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Judy

To women who have been bridesmaids

I'm dying from ALS. Lately I have been thinking of the things I will never experience. None of my married friends asked me to be in their w…

Started by Sarah Marks

0 Jul 3, 2012

Direct Mail Marketing to Vegas wedding chapels

Hi All Wedding Vendors! I'm looking at a new approach to get more repeat clients to my business so I'm thinking ... Vegas! People get marri…

Started by Karen S Musselman

0 May 10, 2012

Submit Real weddings and Engagement Sessions!

Brides, planners, and photographers! We are currently looking to feature real weddings and engagement sessions. Submission info can be foun…

Started by it's about details

0 Apr 20, 2012

Help

Can you please help me and my fiance out by liking my comment on the following page....   https://www.facebook.com/pages/SCD-Photography/13

Started by Louise Calvert

0 Mar 21, 2012

Did you hire a videographer?

Did you have a videographer at your wedding? If so, tell us why you're glad you did. Your response may be in our next issue. Thanks!

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 7, 2012

Why on earth?

I don't see why Amanda Peet's dress is so bad—she’s always the epitome of class and edge.It wasn't the best she's worn, but it's not that b…

Started by Rachel Maria

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service