Miscellaneous (165)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Are you interested in turning your engagement story into a poem?

Hi all,I am jill - the poem lady and I am new to this community.  I create customized poems for the bride to be.  Most bridesmaids read the…

Started by jill - the poem lady

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by jill - the poem lady

Renewing Your Vows

For those of you who have already experienced the wonderful day of marriage you might be considering vow renewel somewhere in your future.…

Started by Hillendahl Photography

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by minibridal

ATTN: All Wedding Vendors!!! Advertise Your Website or Wedding Business or Service On Our New Website!

We Have A New Website Launching Soon To Provide Brides, Grooms & Others An Easy One Stop Solution To Finding Wedding Vendors or Any Wed…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

$50 off one of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages if you mention Bridal Tweet!

Check out our packages and prices for Florida Beach Weddings at http://weddings.simple-treasures.net!

Started by Simple Weddings

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by shoutin entertainment orlando

Hi, I'm a newbie vendor from Florida

Hi there! I'm new here. I'm from Florida and I make/sell jewelry on Etsy. I just made my first set of wedding jewelry for someone in AZ. I…

Started by Christa

4 Jun 28, 2011

Free Wedding Ceremony for Vets and Active Military

To celebrate our country's finest. A Florida Wedding Ceremony is honored to perform free wedding ceremonies and vow renewals for Active Mil…

Started by Deborah Walker

3 Jun 28, 2011

Guest Bloggers

I have a bridal beauty blog http://www.beautyforbrides.blogspot.com and I'm looking for vendors from all over the world who would like to g…

Started by Brides by Vicki Millar

0 Jun 14, 2011

Is this the Greatest Marraige Proposal?

The Greatest Marraige Proposal Ever It certainly is different. The groom made a cinema film preview to propose to his girlfriend.

Started by Ivor Tetteh-Lartey

0 Jun 9, 2011

What do brides shop for online?

I am looking to add some more product lines to the website and would like to know what brides are looking to buy when they are shopping for…

Started by Judy Arnold

9 May 27, 2011
Reply by Janet Weirich

I am looking to feature some wedding vendors on my blog!

Hello fellow vendors,   I am looking to feature {in form of an interview} a weekly vendor on my blog. This would be a great opportunity to…

Started by Stephanie Reeder

5 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by rhythmexpressdj

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service