Photography (78)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Photography Sales Consult with Unprepared Bride

I am running into an issue with a bride who is seriously dragging her feet on ordering.  She had a deadline on her save the dates, and we b…

Started by RTC PhotoWork

0 Nov 23, 2010

When do you know if your client is a Bridezilla?

Talk about the white elephant in the room.      Unfortunately it's inevitable for vendors to face at some point in their career. It's simpl…

Started by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

0 Nov 23, 2010

Why brides should should feel a bond with their photographer.

There are many in the wedding business that want to have an excellent relationship with their clients. As a photographer, I find it crucial…

Started by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

14 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

Feedback

We think we've created a form of wedding video that is going to change the way people think about wedding videographers. We would love get…

Started by First-sight-videos

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Video vs Photo

Wedding couple what for you is more important than a photo or video on your wedding and why?

Started by MyWeddingWay.com

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Ariane Fisher

coolest wedding venue you have shot at?

Im curious about what kinds of places other photographers have LOVED shooting at. Maybe it was the perfect romantic setting, maybe you coul…

Started by BG Productions

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sandnames

Looking for a Photographer in Atlanta!

Hey fellow Bridal Tweeters! My Fiancee and I are looking for a photographer, we have a few in mind but would like some feed back. I liked t…

Started by Jessica Ashley

3 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Shiny Orb

Wedding Video Planning

Wedding video can give the bridal party a look at the wedding through the cameras eye or iris to be correct.  In my experiences though, the…

Started by Thomas Swain

0 Jun 9, 2010

Choosing The Best Caterer For Your Wedding

The caterer has a very important role in your wedding. Therefore, you should take extra care in hiring the right caterer for you wedding d…

Started by BridalCookie

0 Apr 26, 2010

$100 Engagement Session with High Resolution CD

Hey ladies!!! I'm offering a great session rate of $100 plus a high resolution CD for engagement photos! I also offer very affordable packa…

Started by Micah Williams Photography

0 Apr 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service