Planning (92)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

FAQ about Wedding Planners

Why do I need a professional wedding planner? Hiring a professional wedding planner will help you reduce planning time.  Imagine trying to…

Started by Dee Perfect Wedding Design

0 Nov 11, 2011

Brides 2012! Please!!!

Hello everyone! Any 2012 brides out there? My fiancé and I are getting married in 2012. It’ll be the Six years that we have known each othe…

Started by Linsina J

4 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by georgeth

The Internet...

The internet is a great tool, a global unity but is it so great when you're getting married and looking for wedding suppliers?  Is it ideal…

Started by Vanessa Adamson

0 Oct 5, 2011

Just Started Planning

Hi, just joined the forum. I am planning my wedding, and need some good ideas and thus I am collecting whatever ideas I am getting here. Be…

Started by Carol Napper

15 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Vargas Photography

New wedding e-magazine

Hello all brides and vendors!   I am happy and proud to present a new wedding e-magazine online - "My Sunny Wedding". Wedding planning, pho…

Started by My Sunny Wedding

1 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by happychloe

Do I really need a Wedding Planner?

I have heard this question so many times and all too often we don't get the opportunity to answer. A wedding planner is not just a luxury t…

Started by Picture Perfect Events

11 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

Seeking Sponsors for Upcoming Event for Grooms

Events of Sophistication is hosting a happy hour wedding planning event for grooms and male guests only on October 6. 2011.  "Cigars &…

Started by Events of Sophistication

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A Reel Occasion

Inviting the EX-s?

Hey girls, I wanna know will you or have you invited your EX-s to your wedding?

Started by happychloe

0 Aug 23, 2011

Guideline of wedding dresses series measurements

It is important for you to have a precise measurement of your wedding dresses. If you are a bride-to-be, or bridesmaid, you will get the…

Started by nina austin

0 Aug 22, 2011

My wedding dress is $99!!! unbeliveable!

My $99 dress came in the mail today, and I LOVE it!! It has been shipped out within 7 business days since I placed an order. BTW, they are…

Started by Ashley Miller

0 Aug 6, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service