Reception Ideas (35)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

VOTE FOR US! Dexknows Wedding Finalist!!!

Hello fellow Brides!   We are one of the final 40 in the Dexknows wedding contest! Please vote for us as the most votes wins! Check out my…

Started by Nichole Adderley

0 May 18, 2010

Dessert Reception

I am planning a charming chapel ceremony with a dessert reception following. We are envisioning an elegant dessert reception that offers ou…

Started by Robyn Sipes

6 May 7, 2010
Reply by Trisha Woodside

Interesting article based on : Wedding reception venues in Sydney!

I got an interesting article from ezinearticles.com based on wedding reception venues.. I thought I will share this information with everyo…

Started by Angel Chris

0 May 2, 2010

Who is planning a Camo Camouflage Theme Wedding?

I am happy to share my experience in this wedding theme with anyone

Started by JoAnne Schnepp

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by JoAnne Schnepp

Winter Weddings

Are winter weddings becoming more popular? It seems that I'm doing more each year!

Started by Todd Nichols Photography

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Angel Chris

What is kissing games?

What is ‘Kissing Games’? Traditionally guests tap their glasses with forks or knives, and the bride and groom would kiss. It is still done…

Started by Hans Ayala - Videographer

0 Feb 18, 2010

Chiavari Chairs

I am looking to purchase chiavari chairs and am having trouble locating a wholesaler. Can anyone offer any help??

Started by Jennifer Clark, WPICC

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Luau Reception

Hello All, I have recently been hired by a bride that is wanting to have a Luau type reception but she wants it to be simple but elegant. I…

Started by Tina Lumpkin

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Tina Lumpkin

Mardi Gras Themed Wedding

New Orleans has become one of the top destination wedding locations. Being a local, I value that our city is one of the most beautiful and…

Started by DaquariAlane DeLeon

0 Dec 8, 2009

When is the best season to marry?

I am a wedding planner who would just like to start a fun discussion about when brides think the best time and place to have a wedding is!!…

Started by Alexandra Roussos

0 Nov 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service