Venues and Caterers (39)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Venue Power Outage

Last Saturday, was our daughter's wedding day.  The temperature was close to 100 degrees.  Shortly after the wedding party arrived at the…

Started by Embroidery Fashions Boutique

8 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Hannah Santhanam

What do brides seek when looking for a wedding venue?

With the down economy, we understand that most brides are seeking for affordable spaces. However, most affordable spaces do not come with a…

Started by Alicia Underwood

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Alicia Underwood

Venue?

Hey all. I'm looking for a venue, preferably in the KW area (kitchener ON) for a fall wedding. inside, outside, doesn't matter just can't b…

Started by Laura Grafton

6 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by sarah bates

Venues in Maryland

Hi my name is Tabitha. I have been searching for almost a year now to find a nice and affordable venue. But i cant seem to find anything af…

Started by Tabitha Hubbel

2 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by OutdoorWedding

Updated version of the disposable cameras on the table.

We are about to release a premium add on to our service. We are looking for venues who will hold on to 3-5 digital cameras and give them ou…

Started by adam

1 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Cara Thompson

Royal Wedding Craze: are you part of it?

Dunkin Donuts is making a royal wedding donut, GE has a royal wedding fridge and Papa Johns has a royal wedding pizza.   Hey fellow vendors…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Vargas Photography

How Do I Choose a Wedding Venue

Summary,   Location, location, location- That is the first thing you need to think about when choosing your wedding venue.  There are many…

Started by Gloria Atherstone ~ I Do Venues

0 Apr 10, 2011

Inviting clients in..

Afternoon...  With the economy the way it is... and how brides are now price shopping.. I am in need of some insight. I am a Sales Manage…

Started by Leigh Howlett

0 Mar 21, 2011

Wedding venue catering restrictions?

Perfect wedding venue (inexpensive yacht club in perfect spot in RI) wants a licensed caterer to prepare the food- but my good friends want…

Started by Tess gilman

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Liquid Catering

Converting Enquiries

Hi, I currently trying to set up my business to become a wedding planner in the UK, but am having difficulties turning enquiries into sales…

Started by Elaine Dick

0 Dec 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service