Phillip Brunelle's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"ATTENTION WEDDING VENDORS ADVERTISE ON OUR NEW WEDDING WEBSITE TODAY AT.... www.Wedd…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Jun 9, 2010 to ATTN: All Wedding Vendors!!! Advertise Your Website or Wedding Business or Service On Our New Website!

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

"This is something that a wedding photographer could put together for you. If you are…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Jun 9, 2010 to Slide show ideas for weddings

4 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Julia

"The cocktail hour is normally the best time for this... this is when your guests are…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Jun 9, 2010 to Slide Show at Weddings

32 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Silver Wolf Entertainment

"As a Wedding Photographer I think that you cannot go wrong with engagement photos, a…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Jun 9, 2010 to How do you feel about engagement photos?

64 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Michelle Couch

"Oh I know... I was just joking. I just expected to see a plus size model in the ad,…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Mar 27, 2010 to Plus Size bride Model Search

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lutus Real

"This is a photo of a plus size model "with curves"?! LOL!!! She's a skeleton!"

Phillip Brunelle replied Mar 26, 2010 to Plus Size bride Model Search

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lutus Real

"The point of a cocktail hour is to stop, relax a little, and to socialize/mingle, an…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Mar 26, 2010 to cocktail hour music

25 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by occasionlab.com

"If you guys film within the New England area, including MA, RI, CT, NH, VT, ME or ev…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Mar 26, 2010 to THE STYLE NETWORKS - WHOSE WEDDING IS IT ANYWAY- CASTING COUPLES

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

"Depending on the volume that you ship, almost any shipping service offers a volume d…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Mar 25, 2010 to Mailing Options: Stamps.com or UPS? What do you use?

6 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Your Wedding Company

"Not that there is something wrong with having your fiance's dad walk you down the ai…"

Phillip Brunelle replied Mar 25, 2010 to If Father won't walk you down the aisle, Is it ok to ask your future father-in-law?

17 May 25, 2010
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service