A Luxe Design Company's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I have been following this discussion too here and on other free wedding vendor site…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 15, 2009 to To Knot or not to Knot

36 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Melissa Fife

"You're welcome! I hope they get past it soon. I had a situation like that as well, i…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 11, 2009 to Pregnant Bridesmaids

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Yvonne L

"I think it's important to enter a wedding shower with a very open mind, and be mindf…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 11, 2009 to What makes for the perfect Wedding Shower?

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Laura Gorder

"I am learning that communicating with vendors has its similarities and differences t…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 10, 2009 to What have you learned from vendor networking?

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Suzy

"I do believe that is a tad bit disrespectful of the bride, as becoming pregnant is a…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 10, 2009 to Pregnant Bridesmaids

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Yvonne L

"Perhaps a newsletter? Driving traffic to your site is what I am thinking, and you ca…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 10, 2009 to email marketing

4 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by DressilyMe Occasions

"That's definitely taking a hit here too. So are you relying on word of mouth adverti…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 9, 2009 to What are some things that you've cut back on doing for your business, due to the Economy?

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by A Luxe Design Company

"I do too especially with the flexibility of color palettes that haven't been typical…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 7, 2009 to Winter Weddings

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Angel Chris

"Thanks for the reply. That paints a nice picture of what the stationery vendors typi…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 6, 2009 to Do Stationery vendors typically exhibit or host at bridal shows?

11 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Glen Shevlin

"Hello! I love it. Eye catching photos right on the main page. One thing I did notice…"

A Luxe Design Company replied Dec 6, 2009 to I just finished revamping my website, lots of new photos, how do you like it

7 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Alex Fischer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service