Heart and Soul Events's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I agree - yes, it is important for us wedding and special events vendors to collabor…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jun 8, 2009 to More collaboration among wedding vendors

3 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

"How about this site: By email: Business email address (admin@yourdomain.com is the…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jun 6, 2009 to Registering for Dishes - Where to find Black & White Damask

5 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Chrystal Lynn Simmons

"I think that is every bride-to-be's personal choice. Yes, the economy has forced peo…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jun 6, 2009 to Would you buy a used wedding dress?

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Kristy D

"Save the Date cards are just a great way to announce your event and date. It is a go…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jun 6, 2009 to Save the dates...

11 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Kathy Henis Greeting Cards

"I guess it really depends on the couple, Sarah. If they have rituals that are import…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jun 4, 2009 to Any creative new ideas on how to blend into the service ,elements of couple's cultural and or religigous faiths ,

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

"You are welcome. Hope you find what you are looking for. Connie"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jun 2, 2009 to Mirror Boxes used as centerpieces??

35 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by happychloe

"Thank you! My background/degree is in Professional and Technical Communication and J…"

Heart and Soul Events replied May 31, 2009 to Request expert advice from Professionals in the wedding industry

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Theresa Minnette Cox

"Hi, Julie, Check out Favors Direct to find this product at : http://www.favorsdirec…"

Heart and Soul Events replied May 31, 2009 to Mirror Boxes used as centerpieces??

35 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by happychloe

"Hi, Theresa, I love the www.vividmemories.biz site much better. It is a richer site.…"

Heart and Soul Events replied May 31, 2009 to Request expert advice from Professionals in the wedding industry

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Theresa Minnette Cox

"I think engagement photos are a great way to tell the story - beginning to end. We a…"

Heart and Soul Events replied May 29, 2009 to How do you feel about engagement photos?

64 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Michelle Couch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service