Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Hi Phyllis, Thank you so much for your valuable information!! I guess this is why bu…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Dec 30, 2009 to How Do Wedding Planners Pull In Favors?

5 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Sweet T Studios

"Fountain Street Designs, I wanted to share this with you and perhaps you can make y…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Dec 17, 2009 to To Knot or not to Knot

36 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Melissa Fife

"How to Avoid a Bride's Email Spam Filter? Hello Lindsey, You might be interested in…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Dec 14, 2009 to email marketing

4 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by DressilyMe Occasions

"Perhaps if you looked into getmarried.com I have just sign on with them, However,bei…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Dec 14, 2009 to Getting the most for your advertising dollars

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Feuza Reis Photography

"Rebecca, I was just reading your post and saw the picture of the wedding dress, Is…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Dec 11, 2009 to I am looking for a top wedding dress seamstress for alterations

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

"Petals, I'm excited for you! Wow to be able to creative a theme that goes back in t…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 26, 2009 to Planning a vintage wedding

9 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by georgeth

"Hi Lisa Do you have some kind of pamphlet that says pick a service,and thats what t…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 22, 2009 to A Full Service Planning Package, How Much Time is Involved?

21 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Platinum Touch Events

"Thank you Amy I believe you are correct a visual presence gives the right profession…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 20, 2009 to How Did Your Logo Or Brand Come About?

5 Nov 20, 2009

"Hi Joyce, Thank you very much for all your information I have seen coordinatorscorn…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 17, 2009 to A Full Service Planning Package, How Much Time is Involved?

21 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Platinum Touch Events

"Wedding Mediator, Thank You, I like your Logo, I want to find something that isn't…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 16, 2009 to How Did Your Logo Or Brand Come About?

5 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service