Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I really do like this ideal, How would one possible go about setting up something li…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 16, 2009 to A Full Service Planning Package, How Much Time is Involved?

21 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Platinum Touch Events

"Hey Lindsey, Yes please if you can send me a copy of package list with prices, that…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 16, 2009 to A Full Service Planning Package, How Much Time is Involved?

21 Feb 20, 2010

"Hi Kristy D, I read your reply, and I can relate to the frustration of not finding…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 11, 2009 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anew You Body Fashions

"Hi Kristy, I had done a little research and I found that this is a very common issu…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 9, 2009 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anew You Body Fashions

"Hello Christine, I have included a couple of books, that I liked,and help me with l…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 9, 2009 to Wedding Books - Which Ones Are Your Favorite?

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

"Thank You Pablo, You are so right about your reputation and image, I'm working on b…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 6, 2009 to A Full Service Planning Package, How Much Time is Involved?

21 Feb 20, 2010

"Lindesy, Thank You for such a detailed list, Would you mind if I took the detailed…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 6, 2009 to A Full Service Planning Package, How Much Time is Involved?

21 Feb 20, 2010

"Thank You Jennifer, I appreciate the feed back! I think it's pretty fair..So I shou…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 6, 2009 to Do You Think 800.00 Is a Fair Price for DAY OF?

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Lindsey - A Perfect Wedding Day

"Wow!! Who doesn't want to be the next David Tutera, My Fair Wedding, is the hottest…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 5, 2009 to David Tutera Wedding Inspiration!

4 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Todd Nichols Photography

"Wow that sounds good! I have often times did the Wedding Rehersal for free andCermon…"

Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long replied Nov 4, 2009 to Do You Think 800.00 Is a Fair Price for DAY OF?

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Lindsey - A Perfect Wedding Day

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service