COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"It sure is a tough call because the last thing you want is to "deter" a sale, howeve…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 29, 2011 to DO YOU ALLOW BRIDES TO TAKE PICTURES OF WEDDING DRESSES IN YOUR STORE?

15 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"I have never heard of Upillar..but you learn something new everyday!  I agree, Craig…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 26, 2011 to USING CRAIGSLIST

108 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Maria Jimenez

"I tried using  Craigs List to advertise my Bridal Salon, but stopped.  All I was rec…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to USING CRAIGSLIST

108 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Maria Jimenez

"The website designer should have had your website copywrited....check this out..and…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to Website launched 2 days ago, and already there's someone trying to copy it

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by VictoBelle Bridal

"I would contact the person who did your website and see if there is a way they can s…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to Website launched 2 days ago, and already there's someone trying to copy it

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by VictoBelle Bridal

"You have to include the 3% in your markup for your services.  Your markup is your bu…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to Do you charge your client for the Visa fee? When I added the 3% charge to my contract for using Visa, clients were not willing to pay this extra rate. 3% of a large booking is a lot to absorb.

17 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Celestial Event

"I would only follow up not more than a couple of times.  After that...she probably h…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to Bridal Follow Up's

22 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by georgeth

"I totally agree with you!! Cathy"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to GOWN ONLINE A GOOD IDEA???

16 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

"I am sorry but I do not think buying your Bridal Gown on-line is a good idea!!!  You…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to GOWN ONLINE A GOOD IDEA???

16 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

"Angelica, It will never hurt to call the Brides..but....keep an open mind..not every…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jan 25, 2011 to Has anyone ever called Brides from Bridal list? Is it a good idea or not?

14 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by georgeth

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service