Stephanie Benedetto Padovani's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"It seems like your idea is an apples vs oranges comparison of the features you offer…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Nov 17, 2010 to Is this crossing the line?

17 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Artsfish Design Studio

"It's smart to know your competition, so I don't think it's unethical to collect the…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Nov 11, 2010 to Is this crossing the line?

17 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Artsfish Design Studio

"I second that, "Absolutely!" Having a contract makes the terms of your agreement cr…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Nov 5, 2010 to Do you require clients to sign a contract?

16 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Blush Notes

"The plot thickens! Food poisoning is horrible. I've eaten enough wedding food to kno…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 27, 2010 to To speak or Not to Speak

4 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Pomela

"Woah. Good question! Personally, I want total control of my website content. I need…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 26, 2010 to Website Content Management

1 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani

"Holy cow! I'm so sorry you had to deal with this drama, Melinda. Sounds like you wer…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 26, 2010 to To speak or Not to Speak

4 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Pomela

"Here are a few to get you started... DO something to stand out. You need to get the…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 26, 2010 to Bridal Shows

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Ryan Kenner Photography

"I love it! "The Really Simple Wedding Contest." My only comment is that you might wa…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 25, 2010 to Which one to offer? Engagement Session or your basic Wedding package for Free?

12 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by SC Wedding Officiants

"That makes sense. Structuring your payments differently can really help with cash fl…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 19, 2010 to How much do you ask for up front?

115 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by tara jones

"Can you make it even simpler? One click directly to send you an email? As long as th…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 19, 2010 to Which one to offer? Engagement Session or your basic Wedding package for Free?

12 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by SC Wedding Officiants

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service