Creative Elegance Weddings's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Try searching the American Association of DJ's. They will have will have DJ listings…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 21, 2010 to DJ vs. Band and how to find the best!

10 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Shiny Orb

"As a wedding guest the one thing that bothers me about the recieving line is the bri…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 14, 2010 to Is a Receiving Line at the church still "traditional" or can couples simply greet their guests at the reception table-by-table?

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

"I think that "Planning the Most Memorable Wedding on any Budget" by Elizabeth and Al…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 14, 2010 to Wedding Books - Which Ones Are Your Favorite?

2 Apr 14, 2010

"I have a program that I have been using, but I have to say some of the things on the…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 7, 2010 to Do You Find That Having A Business Plan Help You In Your Business or Not?

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Lana A. Tull

"I have not personally used it but I hear it is good."

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Apr 7, 2010 to MissNowMrs

2 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Dina Eisenberg

"I keep a copy of the etiquette as well just in case."

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 30, 2010 to Wedding Etiquette - One simple rule

2 Mar 30, 2010

"It is nice to see that there are great options for plus size brides!"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 30, 2010 to Plus Size bride Model Search

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Lutus Real

"One other good way is to buy a wedding gown from a bridal consignment store. You can…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 25, 2010 to How do you include "green" in your wedding?

31 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by minibridal

"I found this article that might help http://nice--fashion.blogspot.com/2008/03/weddi…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 23, 2010 to which goes better with the dress ?

2 Mar 23, 2010

"I use it because I have a bridal consignment shop and I have had customers from it.…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 23, 2010 to USING CRAIGSLIST

108 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Maria Jimenez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service