Creative Elegance Weddings's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Another thing you could do is buy a bridal gown from a Bridal Consignment store. The…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 12, 2010 to How to go green but still make your wedding organized and classy

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

"Congratulations!!! Love the ring! Nicole Creative Elegance Weddings"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Mar 12, 2010 to Just got my ring!

12 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by happychloe

"I think that as long as you are comfortable with that it should be fine. I would def…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 25, 2010 to If Father won't walk you down the aisle, Is it ok to ask your future father-in-law?

17 May 25, 2010
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

"I have heard good things about I Do weddings software as well."

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 25, 2010 to Reception Layout Question

9 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Brooke Martinez

"This is actually my second career. I decided I wanted to offer brides a place to get…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 25, 2010 to With National Entrepreneur Week being Feb 20th - 27th, what caused you to become a business owner?

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

"Some really cute favors!"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 19, 2010 to Don't be cheap thank your guest for attending

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Creative Elegance Weddings

"I have not yet but I think it is a great idea. I know that I have been to weddings w…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 19, 2010 to Charity Favors

10 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Anna Hammerschmidt

"A lot of companies are also offering discount invitations so brides can get quality…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 19, 2010 to Invitations: do-it yourself or printing company?

8 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

"Definately great advice about getting a trial first. That way there are no suprises…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 19, 2010 to When is the right time to contact the hair and makeup artist?

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by CaraSue Hall

"I would recommend trying on a dress in a similar style before you purchase online. Y…"

Creative Elegance Weddings replied Feb 19, 2010 to GOWN ONLINE A GOOD IDEA???

16 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service