All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (12)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Competing with the New Shop down the street

New bridal businesses pop up all the time, but what happens when your established company faces competition from a new shop that appears in…

Started by Sharon Naylor Wedding Books

0 Mar 26, 2012

Bridal Shows...Which ones are worth spending marketing money on?

What bridal shows have you attended and which ones have had the most success return rate?  Are there any worthwhile shows in the Miami-Dade…

Started by Precious Totanes

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by georgeth

ATTN: All Wedding Vendors!!! Advertise Your Website or Wedding Business or Service On Our New Website!

We Have A New Website Launching Soon To Provide Brides, Grooms & Others An Easy One Stop Solution To Finding Wedding Vendors or Any Wed…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Do you pay for advertising / traffic to your site?

I am wondering if wedding vendors pay for advertising to popular outlets like google adsense, and if so, if you feel that your return on in…

Started by Theme Weddings

6 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jonette Jordan

Marketing and Advertising

As a wedding vendor, what has been the best strategy you've used to get your business noticed with brides?Personalized By Shirrene

Started by Personalized By Shirrene

0 Feb 7, 2011

What are the Pros/Cons of "Co-op Advertising"?

Good Day,   I just stumbled upon this concept "Co-op adversting" and before I dive into it, i wanted to get some feedback from people that…

Started by CaisoSteelBand

0 Jan 6, 2011

What resources do you use for free advertising?

We've all found this excellent resource to get the word out on our services, but I had to plow through several google searches before I cam…

Started by Tracie Howe

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Tracie Howe

Specifically for new wedding business- Let's Talk...

I think that as a new wedding planner in my area, my struggles and approaches to things have to be a bit different than businesses that are…

Started by Love Always - Weddings & Events

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mandy Harris

How do you spread the word about you to get more clients???

I'm just starting out in my wedding business and am having a hard time really getting my name out there. I've been doing weddings for about…

Started by Events by Elizabeth Palmer

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by carrie

Bridal Shows for Floral and Event Designers

Question for other Floral and Event Designers and Brides:  Are bridal shows worth the time, money and labor?  I have found most of my Clien…

Started by Parties & Petals

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Parties & Petals

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service