All Discussions Tagged 'brides' (28)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Looking for brides and wedding vendors to guest blog!

Hi everyone!   We are currently looking for brides and wedding vendors to guest blog on www.itsaboutdetails.blogspot.com (and of course fol…

Started by it's about details

0 Feb 18, 2011

What do brides want in 2011?

We are building content for our sister website and would like your feedback as a bride-to-be or industry professional.  Future brides will…

Started by Murrieta Bridal Expo

1 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rufus

When do you know if your client is a Bridezilla?

Talk about the white elephant in the room.      Unfortunately it's inevitable for vendors to face at some point in their career. It's simpl…

Started by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

0 Nov 23, 2010

Why brides should should feel a bond with their photographer.

There are many in the wedding business that want to have an excellent relationship with their clients. As a photographer, I find it crucial…

Started by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

14 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

What are the great Podcasts for wedding vendors?

Hey, Everyone!   I'd love to know of some great wedding-focused podcasts that I might work with for my Custom Song business.    Thanks for…

Started by Custom Songs by Jennifer Haase

0 Oct 20, 2010

Share Your "I'm Getting Married" Story With Me

(Note: This is in no way spam or fake, but great information for people interested in telling their wedding stories) Hi Everyone, I want…

Started by Aundrea Posey

0 Oct 6, 2010

Are any wedding vendors looking for items to promote and giveaway on their blog?

My personalized wire hangers are a wonderful addition to a bride's wedding day.  They not only are nice to hang the special dress from, but…

Started by amy

10 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by amy

Win A One In A Lifetime Dream Vacation!

Do you think your wedding will be the best?  Well TLC's Hit TV Show FOUR WEDDINGS is now casting  NY/NJ/Miami weddings! This show is the CO…

Started by amanda reynolds

2 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by LESLIE

Specifically for new wedding business- Let's Talk...

I think that as a new wedding planner in my area, my struggles and approaches to things have to be a bit different than businesses that are…

Started by Love Always - Weddings & Events

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mandy Harris

How do you spread the word about you to get more clients???

I'm just starting out in my wedding business and am having a hard time really getting my name out there. I've been doing weddings for about…

Started by Events by Elizabeth Palmer

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by carrie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service