All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (10)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

2014 The Winter Soiree Bridal Event Information - Duluth, GA

Started by Renee Lowe

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Nina Paul

What to do about the cake when you both love different flavors?

"Think of each tier as a separate cake inside. Instead of getting one flavor, get a different flavor for each tier. This way, you can get l…

Started by Lauren Cortesi

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by JasmineClark

Are you planning a destination wedding in Jamaica?

Dear Destination Wedding Planners, We are pleased to introduce you to Topp In Designz! We are a creative design studio located in Kingston,…

Started by Topp in Designz

0 May 11, 2012

Photographers!

Hey photographers! We are looking for awesome wedding inspiration pictures for our website, www.itsaboutdetails.com. Everything from center…

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 21, 2012

VINTAGE WEDDING

Our wedding designed by us with vintage inspired theme.  We own a rental business in City of Industry, CA.  If you are interested please co…

Started by Vivian Ng

1 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Pinkberry Moon

Show us your dreamy wedding dress /veil/shoes/flowers/cakes.....All is ok.

Show us your dreamy wedding dress /veil/shoes/flowers/cakes.....All is ok. Tell us what is your inspirations share us have a look at my d…

Started by happychloe

0 Aug 16, 2011

How to get featured in a wedding magazine

Hello BridalTweet Vendors,   The answer is to submit your work. Many sites have submission forms for you to send them your pictures. You ne…

Started by DIY Weddings Magazine

0 Nov 27, 2010

CALLING ALL BRIDES!!!!

CALLING ALL BRIDES!!! ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER 2010? WOULD YOU LIKE  AN EXTRA FREE WEDDING CAKE FOR YOUR BIG DAY AND THE CHANCE…

Started by Julia Jenkins

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Shani Clinton

Just how "signature" do your brides want their signature cocktail

We have just launched our color palette book and would love your feedback. Brides from New york to California are enjoying the ease in colo…

Started by Dress The Drink

0 Aug 3, 2010

I have a tough one...about 25% of my brides come from the states and Europe. They come to get married in

Israel. Most aren't aware of the fact that they can order a wedding cake in Israel. What can I do to get their awarness to my services here…

Started by sharon peled

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Sasson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service