All Discussions Tagged 'invitations' (24)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Cotton Rag Paper

Hi All, Please help!! I have a bride looking to letterpress her invitations. However, she received a sample from a company that had a "dia…

Started by Kristina-Nicole

0 Jun 8, 2010

Rock'n Roll Wedding Invitations

This design was inspired by classic tattoos. Hearts, flames, roses, all symbols of love. And tattoos of course a permanent like your love.C…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Apr 9, 2010

What wedding websites do you advertise on?

Hello Vendors, We have just launched our business, Down-to-Earth Paperworks: Invitations and Stationery, and are just getting our feet wet…

Started by Down-to-Earth Paperworks

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Sandra Aaron

Wedding Announcement Question?

I have read your discussions concerning wedding invitations and believe you make valid points concerning saving invitations.  As I am in th…

Started by Sheryl Finnerty

1 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Glen Shevlin

Brides you asked for Affordable Wedding Invitations! Here they are Starting at $2.00 each!

I am so happy! I finally found a printer who is willing to work with me on small runs. I have been finding that many brides on the forums h…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Jan 19, 2010

15% off all stationery at 3 Bees Paperie

A holiday gift for you! Beginning Dec 1st, enter promotion code HOLIDAY on your stationery order and get 15% off! Details at www.3beespaper

Started by 3 Bees Paperie

0 Dec 6, 2009

Give the Gift of Invitation Savings this year! 10% off and FREE Thank You Notes

First let me say that everyone is doing such an amazing job here on Bridal Tweet - I hope that you guys continue experiencing growth and su…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

0 Nov 23, 2009

Invitations and Thank Yous

Are you struggling with the budget for your invites? And need a way to control costs? I have a wonderful online system that is yours to kee…

Started by Kimberly Langert

0 Nov 18, 2009

What would be the perfect invitation?

Brides-what would your perfect wedding invitation look like? Don't consider money or time, just dream of perfection.

Started by Insyde Art

0 Oct 27, 2009

Budget - Simply Sensible Invitations Line From Forever Friends

Brides and Grooms, it is tough out there. Forever Friends does not want the most important day to add a headache when it comes to finding…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Oct 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service