All Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (17)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What's Your Elevator Pitch?

You know, your 30 elevator pitch. Reading Duct Tape Marketing, I learned how to put together a good one(I highly recommend that book). I'm…

Started by WeddingMediator

33 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Idit Ginsberg

Competing with the New Shop down the street

New bridal businesses pop up all the time, but what happens when your established company faces competition from a new shop that appears in…

Started by Sharon Naylor Wedding Books

0 Mar 26, 2012

What I Wish I knew about Pricing

I just read a great thread on LinkedIn about what prompts us as business owners to give away the store, so to speak, when pricing our servi…

Started by WeddingMediator

20 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Dina Eisenberg

Bridal Shows...Which ones are worth spending marketing money on?

What bridal shows have you attended and which ones have had the most success return rate?  Are there any worthwhile shows in the Miami-Dade…

Started by Precious Totanes

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by georgeth

What Has Been Your Most out of the Box Marketing Approach?

In my region, I have found that most attendees at bridal shows tend to be the type of bride who doesn't feel a need for a Wedding Coordinat…

Started by Janis Flagg

0 Aug 11, 2011

Do you pay for advertising / traffic to your site?

I am wondering if wedding vendors pay for advertising to popular outlets like google adsense, and if so, if you feel that your return on in…

Started by Theme Weddings

6 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Jonette Jordan

Launching an app - FREE codes for other vendors

We are submitting albumpl.us to the app store in about a week- should be available by June for mass consumption. Pricing not finalized but…

Started by adam

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Angela Bauter

Top 5 questions about contract?

Hey, Dina here.  I'm wondering what are the top 5 questions wedding pros have about contracts.    I hear questions from my coaching clients…

Started by Dina Eisenberg

0 Apr 12, 2011

Marketing and Advertising

As a wedding vendor, what has been the best strategy you've used to get your business noticed with brides?Personalized By Shirrene

Started by Personalized By Shirrene

0 Feb 7, 2011

What will be the content of a good service assessment form?

Hello there guys! I'm having trouble making my service assessment form. Don't know where to start. Your insights might help me creating thi…

Started by Maglente

0 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service