All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (9)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

NYC Wedding Vendors!

I am interested in cross promoting with some NYC wedding vendors. If you are interested shoot me an email at joleenapickettphotography@gmai…

Started by Joleena Pickett Photography

0 Jun 7, 2012

Pinterest Invitations

Hi BridalTweet Buddies! I've been searching for a way to get on Pinterest without waiting weeks for an invite, and I've come across a bunch…

Started by WPBEventHall

13 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Debra Kapustin Photography

Looking for Vendors to Network with in the Nashville Area

Hello!!   I am looking for vendors in the Nashville Area to network with. I am starting to do some Event Planning and am interested in meet…

Started by Ashley Porter

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Fancy Events/E-Unite Events

Referral Reward

I'm a Southern Californian wedding photographer and I offer a referral reward for every referral that I end up booking.   It's something I'…

Started by Dominick Mauro Jr.

0 Jun 28, 2011

Wedding and Event Businesses Network

Be a part of a growing network of wedding and event professional from around the world. Share business testimonials, ideas, make helpful su…

Started by allen newsum

0 Jun 20, 2011

Targeting Clients

I own a unique wedding service called Flair 4 Words.  I offer handwritten invitation and assemblage services, as well as handwritten thank…

Started by Karen Cheney "Flair 4 Words"

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Megan Price

Bridal Shows for Floral and Event Designers

Question for other Floral and Event Designers and Brides:  Are bridal shows worth the time, money and labor?  I have found most of my Clien…

Started by Parties & Petals

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Parties & Petals

Getting to Know our Neighbors!

We get so caught up in our own world, doing our own thing! We almost forget that we are social beings! My wife and I bought Ferndales Brida…

Started by Tom and Connie Linnert

0 Jan 20, 2010

10 Tips For making Networking work for you.

When you attend a networking meeting or event are you prepared??? This is the advice I share with my students regarding networking. 1. Firs…

Started by Gabbi Grace Events by Lisa Smith

1 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Kirsten Juntunen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service