All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Los Angeles Engagement / Wedding Venues

I have been thinking a lot about places I have photographed in LA, and places I’d really like to photograph in the future. I thought it m…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Wedding Planner vs. Day of Coordinator

Hello all.  Brides ask me this question all the time. Is a "day of coordinator just as good to hire instead of a wedding planner?  Would lo…

Started by Diane Thomas

1 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Walls

Would you Wear a Wedding Dress Color other than White?

It appears that designers for 2012 are showing wedding dresses in shades of taupe, blue, green, pink and red.  Do you think the tradition o…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

Celebrating Cultural Diversity with Brides of Culture

London, UK - Brides of Culture (BoC) is back for its fourth instalment of its unique, London based Bridal Exhibition. Taking place on Satur…

Started by Brides of Culture

0 Aug 5, 2011

How to have An Amazing Wedding – Where do you Start?

The Most Important Thing You Need To START WITH to Have the BEST WEDDING BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!   And often the MOST SKIPPED! BONUS – What t…

Started by Michael Sage Schindler

0 Jun 3, 2011

De-Bunking the Myth of The "Day of Coordinator"

I am the Director of Certification for WIPA (Wedding Industry Professionals Assoc.) and as a non-profit association, we seek to promote edu…

Started by Carol Rosen, CSEP

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by The Beginning of Forever

"Day Of" Planning?

Would anyone mind giving me info for my planning website about what "day of" planning consists of? I keep hearing the term, but I'm not sur…

Started by Karen S Musselman

0 Jul 10, 2010

FREE Shipping on over 35 Gift Baskets...Send a Little Bliss Today!

For a limited time only, La Bella Baskets is offering FREE Shipping on a large variety of gift baskets. These are perfect gifts to welcome…

Started by Gabrielle Dent

0 Mar 24, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service