All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (46)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Looking for a Good Professional Wedding Planning Software Program for Macs

It seems like every good planning program that includes seating layouts isn't made for Apple Computers.  Has anyone found anything?  Hopefu…

Started by Janis Flagg

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by cindygaga

Volunteering services/bartering

I am interested in  opportunities to volunteer event coordinating/decorating services in exchange for obtaining more awareness about our co…

Started by Casaundra Bronner

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

New to Bridal Tweet

Hello everyone,   My name is Vanessa Martin, owner of Infinite Wedding Block. We offer Financial & Wedding Planning. We also sell Weddi…

Started by Vanessa Martin

7 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by DeannaBelding

How to have An Amazing Wedding – Where do you Start?

The Most Important Thing You Need To START WITH to Have the BEST WEDDING BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!   And often the MOST SKIPPED! BONUS – What t…

Started by Michael Sage Schindler

0 Jun 3, 2011

Insurance for Wedding Planners - Help please!!!

A wedding planner friend of mine said she has a client that wants to hire her for day of coordinator. But...she wants her to have liability…

Started by Melissa Miville

1 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

DIY Group Planning Classes

Smart brides, just like you, are raving about our group planning classes. It's an amazing series of class sessions that walk you through ho…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

0 Mar 19, 2011

Themed Events & Weddings. What really is a theme?

What exactly is a themed wedding?  Does that mean that if I get married in a castle that myself and all of my guests have to dress in perio…

0 Mar 19, 2011

Do you have a wedding planner that you would like partner promote but don't know how?

Do you work with brides that commonly seem to be un-raveled? Or don't seem to know what steps they need to do? Or what about the bride that…

0 Mar 19, 2011

Partnering with Similar Vendors & Venues

Hello All, I am a Wedding planner/Coordinator here in Sunny Southern California and I want to expand my business by forming alliances with…

Started by Entertaining As Always! Weddings

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Entertaining As Always! Weddings

What are the Pros/Cons of "Co-op Advertising"?

Good Day,   I just stumbled upon this concept "Co-op adversting" and before I dive into it, i wanted to get some feedback from people that…

Started by CaisoSteelBand

0 Jan 6, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service