All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (46)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Free Gift to offer your Brides

Hi I have just joined Bridal Tweet, this place is fantastic! I have a wedding blog Best Wedding Tips which I have only had up and running f…

Started by Angela Love

4 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Angela Love

Should brides get insurance for their wedding planning?

Recently this topic has risen in NJ due to the closing of a Bridal Dress shop called Enzo brides. Many brides who had given their deposits…

Started by Feuza Reis Photography

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Olga Pomeransky

Casting Fit & Competitive Engaged Couples to win a destination wedding of their dreams!

It’s the most important day of the rest of your life and you dream of celebrating this moment alongside your partner, surrounded by loved…

Started by WeddingWars

0 Aug 4, 2010

Attending Bridal Shows

I would like to hear the pros and cons of vendors that have participated in bridal shows.

Started by Sophia Buenfil

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

"Day Of" Planning?

Would anyone mind giving me info for my planning website about what "day of" planning consists of? I keep hearing the term, but I'm not sur…

Started by Karen S Musselman

0 Jul 10, 2010

What is your advice to brides who are planning on a budget?

Here are some good tips and tricks to help brides find easy ways to save money... http://www.budgetwiseweddingmd.com/tricks-of-the-trade.…

Started by Kerry: Budget Wise Weddings

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Cathy Deschamps

Do you prefer....

In the past couple of months I have found myself travelling to a potential client's home to have a consultation. This is a new thing to me…

Started by Miami Beach Weddings

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Global Photography

Choosing The Best Caterer For Your Wedding

The caterer has a very important role in your wedding. Therefore, you should take extra care in hiring the right caterer for you wedding d…

Started by BridalCookie

0 Apr 26, 2010

Seeking Gift Bag Donations - unique products for brides

I am seeking gift bag donations for brides for an upcoming wedding expo. Bridal Bliss Wedding Expo May 2, 2010

Started by Taylor Made Invites

0 Apr 18, 2010

HIT WEDDING SHOW CASTING COUPLES FOR SEASON 11

NOW CASTING SEASON 11 OF “WHOSE WEDDING IS IT ANYWAY?” Are you or someone you know planning your wedding day, but the never-ending tasks k…

Started by Julia Jenkins

0 Apr 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service